Monday, September 1, 2008

Here it goes, here it goes, here it goes again.

So here I am back at school. I think I'm mostly registered. Have to figure out exactly what to do about auditioning for choir. It sounds terrifying. Maybe I'll just be in the one at church and that'll be enough. There's a specific choir for college students, so it'll be the same thing - except on a smaller level and less intense. We'll see what happens.

It's nice to be able to run into people I already know. It's also kind of weird and none of them remember me, which I find rather funny. I like looking at a group of people and naming them in my head. Remembering is fun. =) Also makes it easier to say "hi" when you know their name and they don't know your name. Bwahahaha! It's like I already have an advantage.

I saw Paula when I went to register. I tried to get her attention, but she wasn't looking so I called her. It made her laugh. =)

I bought my Old Testament notes, but I can't find what other books I'll need. I talked to somebody in the bookstore and he was like, "You need these three books for your Biblical Counseling class." Wha-? Three books for one class? Do I really NEED them, or are they just what I'm supposed to have (like if I were rich)? Are there going to be quizzes from these things? Seriously. . . . Three books for one class? I didn't buy them.

I think I'm just going to go to most of my classes the first day, and try to only buy the books that I really, really need. I don't have enough money to buy 18 more books. Well, 15. . . I already have my Hymnplaying book and the OT notes. I hope I won't need a book for Lifetime Fitness. . .

I'm really hungry. . . . And yet, I feel really, really fat. . . . I miss the swimming pool.

Anyway. Certain people need to blog more. . . . And Steph should have been here by now. . . Maybe she's here and I just don't know it. Seems like she would've called me of texted me though. Maybe not. . . I wonder if I need a book for Computer Keyboarding. Maybe Paula has it - I think she took it last semester. I'll have to check. Maybe she has other books too.

I think textbooks are stupid. lol Just to throw that one out there.

Oh, there's this comedian named Brian Reagan who's pretty funny. Steph and I watched him on her computer yesterday. Good times. :)

No comments: