Monday, September 8, 2008

"I have a crush on every boy!"

Please, nobody (meaning Mom and Dad, ;)) freak out. It's just a quote.

On the other hand, guys are cool. They make me happy. lol Sometimes. Less fun times are when they make me sad, but I try not to dwell on that. Hehe. I wish I had good guy friends here at school. It would make life and school and . . . . well, there isn't much beside life and school right now - it would make them more enjoyable. It's crazy how being in a dorm full of girls can suck the life right outta ya.

This year we have dorm societies instead of whatever we had last year (I wasn't involved, so don't ask what it was). We have brother and sister dorms (we did this with the Powderpuff Football) where we kind of cheer for each other and do what we can to help them out. So I'm in Gould and our brother dorm is Spurgeon. Not only does it have a better name than the other dorms, (I mean, come on! "Leland"?? Psh.) but it has what I think are some of the coolest guys. =) So, that's nice. Hopefully there will be a lot of. . . joint efforts between Gould and Spurgeon. /grin

Dr. Morales made Ben do one-handed push-ups in class today. It was funny. And Ben had a lot better attitude than the other guy who had to do them last time. The other guy just had to do regular ones too. lol I think his name is Matt. . . Probably is, because like 50% of guys on campus are named Matt. . . Hah. Anyway.

I need to go make notecards up for my Spanish class and I think I have an assignment for my Fitness class, which I could probably do right now, but I don't particularly feel like it. . . Not having motivation rots.

Spanish! - is a fun class. =)

The rest of my books haven't come. :( Pooh.

Teehee.

No comments: