Friday, September 19, 2008

Missing you

I miss home.

I need to buy some hairspray. I actually got my hair to curl and stay curled. It's a major accomplishment, let me tell ya.

I feel . . . . down, right now. It's sad because I felt quite happy earlier. I don't know what happened to all the happiness.

I'm debating whether or not I should go to the gym. I hurt my foot earlier this week and it still hurts when I walk, so I'm not sure if walking/running is a good idea. On the other hand, I don't want to just use that as an excuse to get out of going to the gym if it's not going to hurt my foot. If only I had all the answers.

I have a Spanish test on Monday. I'm worried about it. We have these quizzes every day, and today a bunch of us missed minor details that gave us all Fs. . . . . We didn't have to hand them in though, thankfully. And I got in trouble for improper formatting of my homework. . . Oddly enough, it was after all this, during my lunch hour that I was incredibly happy. /shrug

I hate it when I can't figure myself out. I mean, I understand not being able to figure out everyone else. But me? Seems like I should get it.

I feel mentally exhausted right now. . . Makes me sad 'cause I still have a lot to get done. I think I really need to go to the gym. Haha. But my hair is curled right now and if I go now then I'll have to take a shower and it'll get wet and go straight again. . .

Wouldn't you hate being stuck in my head? It's like. . . listening to a schizophrenic.

No comments: