Friday, September 12, 2008

Life in General

Is. /nod

There's this "Tubby the Tuba" thing tonight at 10pm and my roommates want me to go. I don't wanna go. . . I'll probably end up going. Maybe I'll leave the dorm (sneakily) around 8:30-9pm and then just not come back till they're gone. . . Bwahahaha! I have a plan. Jessica will probably pick up on it when I try to leave. . . . That's the problem with people who think like you - you can't get away with things because they know what you're up to. On the other hand, you don't have to explain things either. They just get it. =)

Have you ever noticed how fun it is to plan devious things? Whether or not you actually do them, it's just fun to figure out how you could do it. . . Like if you worked at a bank. Or McDonald's. You figure out how and when to sneak a few 20s, not because you want the money, just because it's like a puzzle. Maybe you're bored standing in back DT all day. . . Need something to do? Figure out how best to rob the store. ;)

So this guy Sam is funny. Seems like he has a lot of personal integrity too. I like him. Not like, like him like him. Just. . . He seems cool. I like people with personal integrity. But who doesn't? They seem. . . old-fashioned, gentlemanly and in some cases, it seems like they should have a "sir" before their name. "Sir Samuel the Valiant, Knight of the Order of the Cresent Moon." (I want to write another story or finish the ones I have started. I just have no ideas. Bleh.)

Spanish wasn't as good today. I think he was getting frustrated with us. . . :( Either that or he's losing his novelty. . . . Nah. He's still cool. He threw his shoe again today. =) It was funny. Both times it's been because of Ben. Ben learned some Spanish, but he learned some of it wrong, so in some ways I think he's worse off. And then Chrissy. . . . Oy vey. Chrissy is just a ditz. Or something. He'll tell her to do something and she'll just sit there clueless and giggle at him. I think I used to do that to Mom . . . . Sorry Mom.

My books didn't come today. . . . On the other hand, we had giant pretzels this week. =)

I need to go walk on the treadmill. My legs hurt from yesterday though. lol Oh well. It's good for me and I ate too much for lunch today, so. . . I need to. Plus, I can use the time to read more of Numbers. I'm at the exciting part where the earth eats the people. Actually, the last few chapters have pretty much been God's judgment. Sending a plague on the people, sending fire on the people, giving Miriam leprosy, having the Earth eat people, etc. I like to read about God's interaction with Moses though. Moses asks God A LOT to stay His judgment, to not destroy the people. And generally, God doesn't. Or at least He tones it down, so to speak. It's interesting.

I wish my books had come today. . .

Well, I should probably do something more productive than blogging.

No comments: