Monday, September 29, 2008

The End Of All Things

Or just of September.

I miss my RotK soundtrack. . . :(

I got my hair to curl again today. :) It doth make me happy. I looked good today. Or at least I felt like I did. Hah. I had my red leather coat on with my black hair and a black sweater and I wore boots today because it was cooler, so I was taller. :) It was a good day.

Homework should do itself. Oh well.

I think this is the most posts I've ever made in one month. Thirteen. Some people (like Dwarves in The Hobbit) think that thirteen is an unlucky number. I think it's just misunderstood. Actually, I like it because it's prime. =) Seventeen and Nineteen are better though. Eleven is just yucky.

My fingernails have been growing incredibly fast. And they're pretty strong too. It's weird. Must be all the water I have to drink or something. It seemed like a ton when I started, but now it's pretty easy. I think I drink more than I need to, actually. /shrug I don't really pay that much attention to it. I figure it equals out. I do that with a lot of things. It works though.

I need to finish Joshua and get started on Judges. Probably start Judges tomorrow. I lost my lead. It makes me sad. I was so lazy last week. . . . Must do better. Actually, I've been pretty lazy thus far this semester. I mean. . . I've worked hard. Just. . . Not nearly as much as I could. Though last week, I was really tired. I think my body was fighting off sickness, so it was a good thing I slept more than normal. I don't want to get sick. It's never good. . . Colds hang on forever with me.

Anyway. I shall depart now, and probably not post again this month. Especially since tomorrow is the last day. That is so incredibly exciting! =D Two days and it's October! :) That makes me happy. It's less than 60 days till I come home. :) How exciting! =D

Speaking of which, I think there's going to be three of us in the car on the way home. . . That'll be interesting. I've never driven that way with other people in the car. . . Huh. Oh well. Hopefully, it'll be okay. Maybe I'll drive safer because there's more of us there. That's generally what happens. Not that I'm unsafe. It's just different. We might drive at night, and get in around 1am. =D We'll see. Maybe. Hehe!

Well, I'm off. Happy last day of September (tomorrow). :)

No comments: