Monday, August 25, 2008

Discussion

So Mom and I got into a discussion tonight. And there was something she was right about (that is, if she wasn't right about it all). I tend to write about things rather negatively. I don't mean to. I don't think about things in a negative way, generally, but at the same time I do. I can think and speak about negative things with a possitive attitude.

I don't think I convey the possitive attitude that I'm feeling very well though. I guess I come across as pessimistic, which makes me less than happy. I've always thought of myself as an optomist and been rather happy with being one. I like to be happy. I love to laugh. (Guess the movie referenece first and earn a free candy bar! ;)) And I've always thought of pessimists as kind of like downers. Like as bad as vicodin. . . .

Anyway. This post to say that I shall attempt to complain less and be more possitive in thought and word. And you have permission to remind me of this post should I slip back into my less than pleasant ways.

PS - Don't miss the other post I made earlier today. I wonder sometimes when I post twice if the former one gets skipped over. . . One of those things I think about. . .

No comments: