Thursday, October 30, 2008

No School!!!

So because our President is awesome, he declared tomorrow a holiday and we don't have any classes! :D :D :D I LOVE Dr. Phelps!!! =D Not just because he gives us days off. Also, because he seems like a really good and trustworthy man, and I like his preaching. Makes me feel like I'm at home or listening to my Uncle Pete or something. :)

We rearranged our room yesterday for "devotions." It's more like room-bonding time. Really. If it even happens at all, it's pretty much all of us just doing something together. Last week, we made signs for our door. (Personal info signs.)

I'm going to try to get ahead in my homework tomorrow. I don't think it's going to be easy though. I think I'm going to want to take the day off. But if I work tomorrow, then maybe I can take like . . . half of Saturday off or something. :) And sleeping in will be good no matter what happens.

We have a very strict "bed-time" tonight. Hehe. We're all supposed to be in bed with all the lights off by eleven. Usually, we just have to have the big light off and be off the internet. By midnight, we're supposed to have the lights off and be trying to sleep. So it's a little different tonight. It makes me wonder if the guys are doing it at all or not. . . . I mean, really. The guys are the ones who stay up till 2am playing video games. It's extremely rare that a girl would do that. At home, I might. At school? Nope. Even if I could, I wouldn't. lol

I miss playing cards with my siblings.

Locking your roommates out of the room three times in one night is kind of fun. They don't like it so much, but. . . yeah, it's funny. :) I bring my keys with me everywhere. Hehe.

I strained my hand last night playing lots of octaves on clarinova pianos for an hour. It hurts today. So I didn't play at all today. I probably should have. Oh well!

I'm going to enjoy my day off tomorrow. =D You all should get a day off. Do you for Halloween?

No comments: