Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Motivation = Necessity

I haven't been very motivated at all this semester, kind of just coasting along, not really worrying about it. It just about did me in last night/today. I kept putting off all my homework because I didn't really think it was that much. I mean, I've had homework all semester and what needs to get done, gets done on time. Mostly. I had a couple of memory glitches about what reading was due. But anyway.

So last night I realized that today I had a test, a quiz, 10+ chapters of II Chronicles left to read, and an enormous amount of Spanish homework. I had remembered most of it and planned accordingly - wasn't going to be a problem. Then I remembered the rest of it. . . And started freaking out just a little. Eventually, I got almost all of it done. I did pretty well on my test, aced my quiz, finished my reading, and had all my homework done. I didn't do well on the quiz in Spanish, but up until today he said he wasn't recording them, so I really wasn't worried about it. . . Now I'm slightly worried. I'm not going to be able to take the weekends off so much any more. Which really isn't a problem, except that I'm lazy and like to not do homework on the weekends. lol Should probably get over that, eh? Yeah, I think so.

Dr. Morales seemed like he needed a hug today. Really. The man kills himself with all the stuff he tries to do. And yet, it makes him so very admirable. . .

Oh! Exciting news. I thought I would be getting about a B- maybe C+ in Spanish. *drum roll* A- That's right, I have an A. =D I was sooooooooooo thrilled. It could be better, and it's going to be hard to keep it where it is, but I have an A! =D (And the peasants rejoiced.)

28 days till I'm home. =)

No comments: