Monday, October 13, 2008

New week.

Monday. Lunes. Did you know that the Spanish week starts on Monday? It does. Do you know how to put accent marks over letters? I do. =) Bwahahaha! ;) (It doesn't work in the blog though. :( How sad.)

I had a test on Friday (OT Survey) and I found out that I only got one wrong and I got the bonus right, so I got a 76/75. (Bonus was worth 2.) Most people go "Yay! That's awesome!" My first tendency is to be disappointed that I missed the one. I really wanted to get a perfect score. It doesn't happen with tests very often in college. In fact, it didn't happen for me with many things after like. . . . third grade. Oh well. I'm happy with my grade. I just would've been happier with a 77/75.

I took a Spanish test today. I'll be happy with another 90%, which is what I got on the first test. I'm nervous though. I was last time too. I really don't know what kind of stuff I may have gotten mixed up or just plain wrong. If I missed a dozen accent marks, I'm doooooooooooomed. ;) No, for all his tough talk, Dr. Morales wants us to succeed so badly that he's relatively nice when he grades. Fair, but nice. He takes into account how hard we're working for it, which is awesome. Really awesome. We love him. He doesn't think we do. But we do. :)

I'm tired. It's only Monday. That's not a good sign. Hehehehehehe.

Oh! My wonderful mother sent me a box and in it was a candy bag for Halloween and in the candy bag were these giant tootsie rolls!!! =D Also, in the box was home-made bread, which is AMAZING!!! =D Getting boxes from home is the best. It makes going to college less sad.

4 comments:

Carpenter said...

You in college? Which college now?

Varda said...

lol! You didn't know I was in college? Maranatha Baptist Bible College. In Watertown, WI, and I was here last semester too, which is why I could come to that airsoft party. lol

Carpenter said...

haha. No, what I didn't know was that you're Jenn S. A.K.A. Varda. I don't think it says what your real name is on your blog page. (Maybe I missed it) I just started looking at your blog because I saw you were a good friend of Aaron's, and any good friends of Aaron's is an acquaintance of mine.

Varda said...

Oh! Hehe. Okay. I understand now. Yeah, I . . . have a lot of different aliases. . . Heh.