Monday, October 20, 2008

Wait, what?

Spanish was nasty today. I think he was actually mad at us. Not that I blame him. He just got so stressed and then it was like he broke. . . And started laughing. For a minute I wondered if he was going to go Chuck Norris on us with his black-belt karate skills. lol Not really. Although it would have been really . . . interesting if he did. He threw his shoe because of me today. That's a first. Usually it's because of other people. It kind of made me sad. But not really. It's probably over-due that he do that. lol

So I checked my grades today in Hymnplaying and found that I was getting a C. . . . I think I almost started crying right there in the library. (Not that that's a new experience. But it doesn't usually happen because of grades.) I'm glad I didn't because then I was practicing in the piano lab and my teacher came in and she asked me how it was going and we started talking and she said that that couldn't be right and there was some other explanation for it. So then I was relieved and very happy. I don't get Cs. Bs sometimes. But not Cs. . . . And it's not like I'm not trying in that class either - I am. Anyway. I'm not. Or not supposed to be anyway. So I'm happy. =D (See?)

You know what else makes me happy? Heroes. =D It's SO AWESOME!!! =D But they'd better bring back scar-face Peter. 'Cause he's better. Mr. Bennett is really cool too. =)

Next week I'll have to catch up on Chuck. ;) Hehe. Steph will probably kill me for using her computer all Sunday afternoon. . . . Hehehe. Oh well.

We have this formal type thing (Fall Festival/40th Anniversary of the school) on Thursday and Friday. I don't have a date. lol Shocking, no? Hahahaha. Whatever. God is good. I'm thinking about asking some guy to go with me. . . Thinking about it. Probably won't. But maybe. If there's an opportune moment.

I'm hungry. . . I should go drink a bunch of water. Bleh. lol I'm in a surprisingly good mood. . . It's nice. :) I think it's because of the news about my grade. =) So relieved!

2 comments:

Carpenter said...

Geeeez! How can you always find something to talk about in your blog??? I never have anything to talk about. I have to spend a day writing a poem to fill up one page of my blog... :[

Varda said...

I'm at college. When I was at home, I posted very little. Stuff happens every day at college though. Well. . . Every weekday anyhow. lol