Monday, February 7, 2011

It's About Time

For a new post!

This trip was the first time that anything has broken in transit and it happened twice. :/ I knew I should have packed those things differently too. That's the real kicker. Actually, I don't know what's worse. When you do something with a strong feeling of what the outcome is going to be, or when something happens and you're totally blind-sided. Anyone have an opinion on that?

It's perpetually sunny here. I had hoped with it being sorta winter still that they might have more clouds, weather where I can actually wear long-sleeved shirts, etc. But that was obviously not to be. (I really need to clean our slider. . . ) Consequently, I'm very happy to stay in all day on occasion, even if it LOOKS very tempting. I know that I probably won't enjoy going out onto our balcony to stand in the sun.

Please pray that I can find a part-time job. I don't really want forty hours, but I know I'm going to get bored here pretty quickly. With Zack working ten hours, I really only have to make three meals a week. Supper on Tuesdays and Saturdays and dinner on Sunday. Which is perfectly fine with me. Haha. I'm not much of a cook. . . . But that doesn't give me a whole lot to do aside from clean. And I pretty much cleaned the whole apartment in about two hours today. While some of it IS stuff that I can do every day, some isn't. There just really isn't a whole lot of sense to sweeping the floor every single day.

I've been craving weird things lately. Like honey. I never eat honey; usually I don't even like it. Honeymoon baby? Probably not, but the possibility of me getting pregnant is always there in my head now. It's kind of weird to think about.

I really want a book. A good book. A fantasy book. I don't think we have any here. Not one. Maybe we'll go to the library.

Have to start working on getting my name changed tomorrow. Sounds like it's really easy. Just going and standing in line for a while, filling out a form, and voila! Hope it's as simple as it sounds and that the lines aren't really long.

Well, there you have it. My first blog post as a married woman. I'm married. It's pretty awesome. :)

1 comment:

funnyfacejess said...

:-) Your post makes me SMILE. :-D See? You should get your hands on Mistborn, I just finished reading it, it was sooooo good!