Friday, February 18, 2011

Another one???

I've been blogging a lot lately, I know. . . . It's not really my fault. I only have so much time when I can talk to people. Zack is here in the mornings and I get to chat with Mom and Kate a couple times per week. Really, that's not that much talking. So. Here I am again. /shrug

This one is about being married. (This is rated E for Everyone. ;))

It's awesome. Being married, not the blog post. . . . (The blog post might be awesome, but I'll let you be the judge of that.) It's simply and amazingly wonderful. It's everything I thought it would be, and it's even better now that I'm living it. I'm usually one for nostalgia, the good ole days, etc. Not right now. Life has never been better.

This is not to say that I don't miss my family, friends, and church, or that I'm not ridiculously grateful for all of those things - because I am - but right now is . . . what I've always wanted. For longer than I can remember, I wanted to be married. Just married. Not with a house or with kids or with stuff. That was all extra which changed, sometimes from day to day, sometimes from phase to phase, with my mood/state of being. But I always wanted to be married.

Now I am. It's awesome. Great. Wonderful. Incredible. Perfect. :) I can't think of enough adjectives. I can't remember a time I've had this much overflowing joy that was sustained for so long. Oh, I'm sure it's going to get dented, and it'll probably fade a little bit in at least some aspect as time continues. But right now, it's in full force and it's gushing out. And I just wanted to post that marriage is wonderful, and I'm so happy that God made it, and that He gave me a husband. =) God is just so good to me.

1 comment:

from lesa's desk said...

This is Kate.

You are so lucky!!! I want to get married. ;)

I'm glad you are good. Love you.