Thursday, February 17, 2011

How Does She Know?

My husband loves me. :) I know he loves me, and not only because he tells me. Not only because he does nice things for me. Not only because he goes to work everyday in order to take care of me. Not just because he's extra sweet when I'm sick, or because he cuddles even though he knows full well that he's probably going to get my cold from me.

Not only because he buys me a rose on Valentine's Day AND buys me blueberry bagels (along with other things) just because. Not only because he asks for my opinion on things. Not only because he worries about my well-being.

I know he loves me more than anyone else (physical realm, we're talking) because he wants to know me so much. He hates it when I say "never mind", not because he's jut a really curious person, but because he just wants to know what I'm thinking. And he tries so hard to make me happiest, as happy as he can, as happy as I can be. Sadly, I really don't make it very easy for him. And he loves me anyway.

There's a funny song from the movie Enchanted. "How Does She Know He Loves Her?" Something like that. It's a fun song. I like it. And this blog explains how I know. :)

At least, partially.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on getting married btw wish you the best