Saturday, February 12, 2011

How can this be?

Nine hours of sleep and my eyes still feel tired. It's just not right.

I'm getting a piano today!!!!! =D I'm so excited. I haven't been this excited since two weeks ago! I'm going to have a piano again!!!! EeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! =D

And now for something new, which I am going to try to keep up with. This segment of the blog will be named. . . .

Something new my husband has taught me: Peanut Butter and Honey sandwiches are delicious. I wouldn't have believed it, but I wanted something sweet that wasn't chocolate. We didn't have any marshmallows (at the time; this situation has been rectified; Mom, you were right), and the closest thing I could think of was honey. As Zack had spoken of them multiple times, I decided that I would try one of those PB&H sandwiches. Turns out they're wonderfully yummy. Thanks, Sweetie. :)

And that's all my poor eyes can take for now. (And it's pretty much all that I can think to write, too.) I really think I need new glasses. Either that or some clouds. Or something. . . . Carrots? Nah, that's just for night vision, right? Oh well.

Piano. Piano. Piano. Piano. =D

No comments: