Monday, April 2, 2007

Oy vey

Someone told me something emotionally disturbing late last week. . . . I haven't gotten over it yet and it's kinda killing the good mood I should have. I'm thinkng I should get over it, but it's proving difficult.

Work stinks when things break. There would be very little stress at my job if people quit telling me to go stand in DT and if things quit breaking. The managers don't seem to understand that when people are waiting for their food, the person in DT had better have it, or better be getting it. Otherwise, the customers see somebody just standing there and wow, does that make them upset. And then I have to be the one to deal with it.

Two of my cousin's friends came to church last night and then they came to our house. First thing my mom asks when they're gone is, "So which one did you like?" Mothers. They're so cute. :)

What's the point of not having to be to work nearly as early as usual, but still having to get up at the same time? The point is annoying. But such is life and murmerers used to get killed by having large rocks thrown at them, so. . .

I like Troy. The sad thing is, I feel worse when Achilles dies than when Hector dies. . . . Why can't I like the good guy as much as the bad guy? I mean, Hector's so awesome. He's so good. Achilles is ruled by desire, by want. Hector is ruled by what's right, by his code. I think I know why. For good guys, the right will always be more important than a girl, while the rogue will hang the rules to sweep the girl off her feet.

The new Rocky was funny. Stallone looked so old. I guess he kinda is though. lol

Five days till my birthday. I get a raise! Woot! :)

I asked my friend what I should read 'cause I'm bored sometimes, lol, and he gave me a list long enough to last like five years. Seriously. He just kept going and going and going and go- Okay, I'll stop. You get the picture. It was a long list that's mostly forgotten, and probably never going to be used (though then I feel guilty 'cause he went to all the trouble of spouting off book titles. . . ) Hmmmm.

No comments: