Friday, April 27, 2007

Lonesome

I'm really lonely. Usually I get over it faster than this. . . . I've been lonely for like a week. . . or has it been two now? Hmmm. Time kinda meshes all together lately. Well, work days mesh together. The rest of the week is it's own thing.

So I was supposed to be at work at 7am this morning and I woke up at 6:20, rather than the normal ten to six. . . . Yeah. With a 25 minute drive ahead of me. Don't worry, I made it early. 'Tis only the grace of God that I woke up at all. I love those little reminders He gives us that He loves us. =D

I like Garfield. =D It's a good comic. Teehee! So is Dilbert. FoxTrot used to be the best, but it's only a Sunday comic now, so Bleh.

My friend at work quit. :/ My boards have lost almost all their appeal. *sigh* Oh, well. Funny. . . I knew this was going to happen. . . I even wrote out a long post about it like a year ago. . . Kinda weird how it's happening just like I thought it would. . . . Bleh.

I should go play the piano. . . And then my violin. *sigh* Sometimes, I just want to not do anything. I know I have plenty of time, but sometimes I feel really rushed. Like there's not enough time for practice and play anymore. I'm thinking I need to bring my violin downstairs and practice when the baby's asleep. . . Hmmmmmm. Yeah, that's what I'm thinking.

I'm also thinking about getting one of those things that you plug into your car's tape player and hook it up to your CD player and then you can play your CDs through your car's speakers. Neat, no? Aye. Nifty. I'm thinking. Then again, I have bills coming up. . . Insurance. Although Dad said I don't need new tires yet, so that's cool. Hmmm. And I did just get a raise. . . . Ah, well. I'll figure it out.

I have a sore throat. It's annoying. And I was in back DT this morning. . . Not good. I thought I was going to lose my voice. Eheh.

Wednesday, I was going to get gas after church, but I really didn't want to go back out, so I procrastinated and decided to do it after work on Thursday. I got out of work and gas prices had jumped up about fifteen cents. I started praying, and I prayed all the way home and there was one, ONE! gas station that hadn't hiked the prices that high yet. God is so good to me. =D Even when I do something foolish.

4 comments:

michael said...

That's sad your friend quit. =/

You can use my cell whenever you want to call Robin, you know.

David said...

You can also blog more. You might not be so lonely.

You know, you can use Mike's cell to call Robin or like your brother, or something.

Varda said...

Why would I use Mike's phone to call Mike? Oh! You mean that other brother. . . The one who's electing to get money rather than spend time with family. . . Right, right. ;)

David said...

If I come home mom and dad will make me get a job, and I won't get to spend much time with family. I will be driving to and from work, and working. Then I will have to sleep reasonable hours too. You act like I'll be around if I have a job. sheesh.