Monday, May 7, 2007

Day Off

Whoo-hoo! Normally, I would hate having a Monday off if I have to work the following Saturday. However, today, it's just. . . . really nice. =D Mom said my last blog was too sad, so I'm trying to be happy. ;)

Interesting thing happened today. Mom knows about it. *giggle* Hmmm.

Some people make no sense. Some people make sense most of the time, and then every now and then they do something crazy. I think the second group is much more flabergasting. 'Cause you THINK you've got them figured out, and then Wha!? You did what?! How-, why-?! *odd noise that I can't type* And then you call them weird.

I need a new song to play on the violin. . . . I can't think of anything that'd be fun.

My brother is really funny on Mondays. =D He gets all excited about his show. It's cute. =D

I went to the dollar store today and didn't buy anything. It was kinda sad. . . There was nothing there. Seriously. NOthing.

I miss people from WoW. Which is kinda funny, 'cause I've been playing again lately. They're just not around any more. Talaryn, why!?!?! ;) And Darryl. He's around sometimes. He's cool. Sorta.

So I think that's it. Honestly, I don't blog much 'cause I don't have much to say. Where Dave gets all his material, I'll never be able to figure out.


No comments: