Monday, February 26, 2007

Sigh

So the scores have come in. As expected, I totally bombed on the Science section of the ACT. Oh, how I wanted a 28! Alas! I got a 26, which is about the equivalent of an 1180 on the SAT. . . Yeah, I'm dumb. Bleh. It was all the Science. I did great on the English and Reading sections. I did alright on the math. . . So I'm bummed about that.

I got a raise! Fifty cents. I now make what was my starting wage at my other job. . . But I like this job a lot better, so it's all good. (No, I don't normally use that phrase.)

I was completely freaking out this morning. I knew the roads were going to be bad, so I had adjusted my morning schedule to make up the extra time that it would take to arrive at work on time. However, I woke up to a blinking clock which said something like 3am. Power outage = extreme panic. After rushing downstairs (as quietly as possible), I realize that I did not indeed oversleep. In fact, I had over an hour left before I had originally planned to get up. All that to explain how God takes such great care of me. There was no reason why I should've awakened then. I was still tired. I had time to sleep. It was dark. God takes care of me. =D Why? He loves me. Makes me grin. =D

I need to go fill my car up. . . And deposit my check. Hehehe! =D My check was really nice this week. Good hours and a raise? Oh yeah.

I think I'm going to dye my hair again. . . It's not quite black anymore, but it's pretty dark still. It looks odd. . . Get red low-lights in it. *nods* That's what I'm thinking.

*singing* "Money, money, money, mo-ney! Money!"

So I gave away my blanket. . . I was cold last night. Hopefully, cousin dearest wasn't. Yes, I did just call him cousin dearest.

2 comments:

David said...

that's not a bad score; idk why you are sighing.

Varda said...

Cause it wasn't a good score either.