Monday, February 19, 2007

First time for everything

Not that this is the first time I've written a blog. I have one elsewhere, but no one related reads that one. . . . cause they don't have a Myspace. . . .or something. . . I noticed something while reading through my other blog. I'm really glad no one in my family has read it. lol Not cause it's bad or anything. It's just. . . Well, they wouldn't like it. It's not funny. It's not smart. It's just me talking. Or rather typing my thoughts to myself. So we'll see if I ever post on this again.

I thought I'd explain where the Elicia Jade thing came from. But I can't really, cause it was a spur of the moment, "what's a name I like" thing. . . So too bad for you.

Anyway, welcome to my blog.
~Jenn~

AKA Elicia Jade

2 comments:

michael said...

It's Mara Jade's long lost sister.

David said...

I knew that too. . .really