Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Shwing!

I got high on caffiene today. Weeeeee!!

Someone called me princess the other day. . . Kinda freaked me out. I don't know the reasons behind any of it, which is even more unsettling.

This thing is like. . . the never-ending soda. (Came to mind while I was making drinks for Drive-through.)

Shall I sing tonight? "Sing, sing, what shall I sing?" . . . . I don't know the next line, sorry.

Some people don't know what the word "disassociation" means. . . It's a sad, sad little world.

There's this sign that I pass every day on my way to work. I call it the five-minute sign, 'cause that's about how much longer it takes to reach McD's. They changed the advertisment on it though, so for like a week I kept missing it 'cause I was looking for the wrong picture/words. . . . No, this doesn't have a point.

I like it when my managers thank me for things I did on my own. Yesterday, the store manager made a point to thank me for switching back and forth between front counter and fries. Pretty much made my day.

Well, that's all for today. See you next week at this same time on "What's my Crime?"

3 comments:

David said...

ah, the good ole days of going back and forth between the fries and the front register. I'm glad you figured that out on your own, b/c I woulda just told you like, you know, the 2nd day "You should be helping out over here, etc."

You probably wouldn't have liked me too much. ;)

Varda said...

I didn't say that was the first time I'd done it. That was the first time my boss made a point to thank me for it. Learn to read.

I wouldn't have liked you becuase you put no effort into being agreeable. You seem to think being contrary and confrontational is cool or something.

David said...

hmm, I do tend to be confrontational, b/c the common everyday feeling of ecumenicalism makes me sick, and it rubs off in so many areas that I tend to go a bit over board in others.

But if you think that woulda been the problem then maybe we woulda gotten along.