Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Dilemma

I don't know what to do today. . . I don't have to go to work. I don't want to waste my gas and go shopping (plus, I just went shopping and really shouldn't spend any more money for a while, heh). I don't have to study for the ACT anymore. (Haha! :D Thoughts like those make me happy.) I suppose I could go out and play in the quickly melting snow. . . Probably should at least once this year before it's all gone. I can't believe it's February and the snow is melting. . . It's just not right.

I wish I had a musket and an undead monkey.

I can't decide whether or not I should give my cousin the blanket I'm making. . . It was for someone else, but my dear cousin really, really liked it. . . Hmmm. Indecision is the bane of my existence.

I painted my fingernails and they all look pretty nice. Except one. It's really frustrating. Dumb thumb.

"Stop mop." Why do magic spells often rhyme in older books/movies?

I want to see another movie. . . What movie, you ask? I have no idea. . . I don't even know what's out. Oo! I know. I want to see The Prestige. Good-looking men, magic, intrigue. Does it get any better? I don't know yet, but I think I'll still side with Mel Gibson being a crazy, assassin man. Never know though.

No comments: