Thursday, May 9, 2013

Nutrition

If my last post sounded rather down, I think it should be noted that I was "off my meds." That is, I keep forgetting to take my vitamins and then I get exhausted and then I have a really hard time being my normal, happy self. I've been taking them again for the better part of the week and my outlook has improved dramatically. So, if you're talking to me and I sound rather "blah" for seemingly no good reason, please feel free to ask if I've been taking my vitamins regularly. (If I haven't, chances are I'll be like, 'Doh! I keep forgetting!') This is, I think, the third time it's happened that I've gotten out of the habit of taking them for one reason or another and thus gotten very exhausted as a result.

In other news, my mother-in-law found this website about getting pain relief without going to the doctor. It helped her. It has tons of stuff, and I think it might be worth checking out. It even has migraine-relief techniques.

http://www.do-it-yourself-joint-pain-relief.com/

So it's here for you to look up if you have joint pain, or a headache, or wake up with an injured back.

No comments: