Wednesday, September 23, 2009

One hundred thirty-two souls

Er, posts. . . . Not souls. 132 posts.

So. . . . Forty-three hours. lol One word sums it up: CRAZY! *SB voice: Weirded out!* ;)

I like listening to Josh Groban sing in other languages. In English? Not so much generally. There are a few. . . . Vincent is good. But mostly, just foreign languages. Like Per Te. I like singing that one. Mi Mancherai is nice, too. Very nice violin part. I like it.

My cousin has a rendition of "Just As I Am" that I really would like. I heard it maybe three times out at school, so it's been a while, but lately this one part keeps popping into my head, and I really like it. . . . I should ask her about it.

I think I've gotten over Michael Bubbly. He was fun for a little while, but eh. Gershwin shall never leave me though. Summertime and the livin' is easy. ;) Thanks, Mom. :)

Blackmore's Night is really good though. Ocean Gypsy is one of my favorite songs now. Thanks for that, Mike. :)

I love and hate nostalgia. . . . I love remembering the old days. I love having them to remember. But I hate it too. . . . I hate that they're gone. I hate the idea of never having that again. Perhaps "hate" is the wrong word. . . . It makes my heart sad. I miss it an awful lot.

So I think I'm finally ready to let go of TCS. . . . My message boards. Not truly mine, and yet they were. So many good memories. . . . So many good things have come from that. So many good friends. Viva la Corellian Sector.

No comments: