Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"I'm havin' a thought 'ere, Barbossa."

There really is nothing you can change when the difficulty level of Life rises. Unless you were doing something wrong before. But if you were doing right, there's not a thing you can differently to make it easier. . . . You can't stop. You can't go back. There's only one option and it's the same option you had before life got harder. Move forward; do right.

I'm not sure if that is encouraging or discouraging. . . . Probably depends on your point of view, eh? Yeah. . . .

Time seems to have moved very quickly the past couple of days. . . . Does not feel like Wednesday already. Although yesterday felt entirely too much like a Thursday. . . . Maybe that's why today feels not like a Wednesday. . . Oh well.

Texting is expensive. lol
I should go job hunting this afternoon. Where to hunt though. . . . That is the question. Maybe I should move to Midland. . . . Matt and Ashlie would probably let me crash on their floor for a little while if I did find a job - just till I could get an apartment, that is. Hm.

Well, I didn't have much to say, but I've been wanting to blog for a while, so there you have it. /pokes all the other blogging peoples - Your turn now. ;)

No comments: