Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Countdown: 9

Nine days till I'm in Minneapolis! And from there to San Fransisco. And I think I will wear some flowers in my hair. ;) (Brownie points if you know the reference. Mike, Mom, Tuesday - you can't play. lol)

Finding Nemo has a lot of fun random quotes. I like fun random quotes. "It's possible, pig." Hehehe. Ah, movies.

So today is it! This is the time - it's perfect. It's chilly and the leaves are beginning to change and it's mid-September, after Labor Day. Again, I say, it is perfect. The perfect weather. The perfect timing. The perfect day - to wear boots! =D The only question is. . . . Which ones? Black? White? Red? Short? Tall? Ah, the possibilities. =) Boots. Everything looks better in boots. Puss in Boots. Mario in a boot. Froggy Mario in a boot? You just can't get away from it. Boots are awesome.

I have to go shopping sometime in the next eight days. lol My vehicle is being used for better purposes right now though. Oh and Dave, your money is coming. Haven't gotten to the bank since I got paid, but soon! :)

Two new piano students starting in October. . . . Don't know what to do about that. lol I'm happy for the money. But I've no idea what I'm doing. How do you teach someone to read when you only get to work with them for half an hour a week? Reading music and reading words are quite similar things. You read this letter and you make this sound. You read this note and you make this sound. Kids don't learn how to read books with only half an hour a week. . . . Oh, well. It must be possible. People have done it. lol

Well, I didn't have much to say today, but I felt like talking anyway. lol Deal with it. ;)

No comments: