Saturday, October 3, 2009

Truly, deeply loathing. . . .

Private joke there, sorry for most of you. lol

So I'm home from California. It's nice to be home - I like my room and my bed and Michigan. And I also miss being there. Not that I miss CA, mind you - I don't. It's hot and crowded. Also, expensive. Though not for me. . . . Hm. I went to CA for six days and it cost me all of eight dollars . . . . That seems very wrong to me. . . . But anyway.

I miss Zack. And all the random quoting of bizarre things that we did. That was fun. =) And someone around here needs to buy the game "Munchkin." lol

I'm getting the need to write. I'm not sure if it's because I've been reading, or because of the new experiences of last week. But still. I'm getting jittery - I need to write something soon.

So. . . . I should go clean my room. It's been a bit disaster-esque since I've been home. lol

It is Fall-ish here. :) I love Michigan. Pretty falling leaves. =)

No comments: