Friday, October 9, 2009

Christmas in October?

I've been in a very Christmas-y mood today. It's cold and rainy and if it were only snowing, I would be thrilled. lol Listening to Celtic Woman: A Christmas Celebration isn't helping any, but hey. . . . I like Christmas. And Christmas music is rather emotionally charged. It's nice now and then. :)

My boyfriend gave me an iPod. :)

Unrelatedly, Apple is too complicated. lol ;) Not really. I think my computer has problems though. lol It kept arguing with me. Getting rebellious in it's old age. *tsk, tsk*


So I was working on this duet for two of my piano students. It took quite a while - lots of thought and time and figuring it all out. And now I really doubt it's going to work out. lol Ah, well. I tried, and shall continue to try. Maybe I can make it simpler. . . .

You know what's a weird feeling? Realizing that everything you wanted in general is happening with very sharp details that are nothing like you could have ever expected. It's quite bewildering. It's like saying, "I wish I had a car," and six years later a shiny, red convertible rolls into your driveway for no apparent reason. Lots of things go through your head (all completely monotone because of the shock). "Where did this come from? . . . . Cool, a CD player. . . . I was thinking green. . . . Convertibles aren't much use in the winter. . . . Oo, leather seats. . . ." etc. etc.

No comments: