Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A note (or eight)

This seems the easiest and quickest way to explain to everyone who cares: Zack isn't coming in August. Work scheduling problems. We didn't have a fight or something.

Reading books that were written for a purpose is hard if the purpose doesn't apply to you. If the writer is writing in order to correct some misconception he once had, but I don't share the same misconception, I find it terribly difficult to stay interested. Thus, reading John Piper's "Desiring God" is not coming along very well.

Sleep is a wonderful thing; I'm thankful for it. Every now and again, no sleeping makes things interesting though. And it provides a good time to clean one's room. :) Although it's hard to clean/organize/rearrange some things quietly. . . . Heh heh.

I've noticed that I dislike it when people unknowingly copy other people when they're completely different types of people. It makes me second-guess all my carefully constructed categories of said people. . . . lol

It's 2am. Logic says I should be tired. The majority of my body isn't very logical. My eyes, however. . . .

Tonight was mostly good. Today was weird. . . . But tonight was mostly good. Church was great. It generally is. :)

Mike stopped blogging again. . . . *tsk, tsk* So did other friends: Aaron, Evan, and Sam. :P

In closing, Ups and Downs come suddenly and often one after the other. So enjoy every minute of tranquility where you're just moving Straight. And never swim off the coast of Maryland.

1 comment:

Tuesday said...

aw, so is he going to try and come some other time? and yeah, Mike had said something the other day and yet still has not written:/