Sunday, July 12, 2009

Oh snaps.

I said something stupid yesterday. It's bothering me. But I don't know if saying anything else will help it, or if it's one of those things that should just be left alone because it's forgotten faster that way. . . . Bleh. . . . I'm very bad at knowingly taking risks. . . .

I've found that taking naps lowers my body temperature dramatically. lol But it also makes my head feel funny. . . .

I have a very precise internal clock. I just can't see it. ;)

Fellowship potluck tonight after church. Mom's bringing egg-salad sandwiches. They'll probably be the only real food there. . . There will be lots of sugary things and probably some fruit. And Mom's sandwiches. As a result, they're always a big hit. Plus, they're just good. =)

Church this morning was interesting. I don't know that Pastor has ever taken an entire message in order to review. Granted, he went over like two years' worth of messages, but still. . . . It was interesting. Hm.

There are two kinds of people in the world - those who are looking for someone who is willing join them in their activities and those who are looking for someone who is willing to give up their activities.

No comments: