Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday

Well, today is John Calvin's 500th birthday. You know what that means? Yep. It's the second annual "Hug a Calvinist" Day. :) I've yet to actually do so though. :P I forgot till just now actually. Haha. I've been telling everybody about it for like a month and then I go and forget. Yeah, that's the way it works.

Equilibrium is a good movie, but it has an awful lot of loop-holes. Too many to try to fix even. It's not like you can get around them. And it's sad. The sad part is that he kills a bunch of people over a dog. . . . Don't get me wrong, I like puppies as much as the next person, but that's a very sad miscalculation of the worth of things. At least the next time he fights the guys, he doesn't kill them.

John Preston is a cool character. But his name is John. There are a lot of main good guys with the name of John. John McClaine. John Rambo. Arnold Schwartzhisface played a few, too, I think. It's a very popular name for good guys. . . . I don't particularly like it myself though. John. It's one of those names that's just alright. /shrug

I'm really glad for things that auto-save. Haha. I just lost my whole post but Blogger saves them periodically, so it's all good. ;)


Some people have the hardest time watching movies. They just can't stand to find out what happens on their own. I try not to do that.

Happy John Calvin's birthday!

No comments: