Friday, February 27, 2009

Guess what!

You got it. It's Friday AGAIN!! Time seems to be passing very quickly as of late. Which is weird 'cause yesterday took seemingly forever. . . . It felt like three days, no joke. But I was tired yesterday.

So people have started blogging again. Well, some of them. Makes me feel like I should. Unfortunately, I have no readers. lol Also, I have very little to say. . . (Maybe that's why I have no readers?). . . I need a good book. But I would probably read it in a day, and then I'd be right back to where I am now.

Bleh.

Sometimes I like being unpopular. People don't pay attention to you that way.
Sometimes I hate being unpopular. People don't pay attention to you that way.
Hehehehe. I think I'm close to having a split-personality. =)

My brother tells me I'm emo. I'm not. They never smile and paint teardrops on their faces with make-up. I don't do that. In fact, I wear very little make-up. . . Also, they always wear black. He wears just about as much black as I do. Besides, it's a good color.

All my female friends are always very willing to talk to me, but my guy friends are always just kinda "oh, hey". I'm wondering if that's why I prefer talking to the guys, or if I just like guys that much better. . . . lol I'd always assumed it was the latter. But maybe it's a mixture of the two.

A poem I wrote just now
For me to recall how
I wrote a poem today.
That's all I have to say.

/shrug

No comments: