Monday, February 2, 2009

'Ello, mon.

Was it not the coolest thing when Sean told Gus to say it again in a Jamaican accent and Gus did?? I wish I could speak Jamaican. . . That's like my favorite part of Meet Joe Black too. When he's talking to the lady in Jamaican.

I need a book. Or a job. Or a friend. Or . . . something. I don't know. Maybe I need nothing and it's all in my head. Maybe I'm in the Matrix, and seeing as I have no hacking skills, I'm stuck. Hmm. . . . Nah.

I'm thinking about selling my Twilight books. "But Elicia!" you say, "You just bought them!" I know. . . But that's because I'm extremely curious and I like getting lost in a fun story. Especially when it has good vampires. But now I have no money, and I'm probably not going to read them again. They're in nearly perfect condition. . . So, why not? I could probably get something for them. . . Maybe even break even. Or close to it.

Sledding is tons of fun. . . I love winter activities. Skiing, sledding, ice-skating. =D I'm a winter person. I even kind of like shoveling. . . /shrug Go figure.

Oh, it wasn't the coolest thing, by the way. Michael Weston is the coolest thing. Hahahahaha! In your face, mi hermano. (That's you, Mmsbhs. Teehee!)

Well, I should probably go write. I have this story I'm working on. The world is at least semi-original. It was fun to make up at any rate. :)

1 comment:

Carpenter said...

I totally laughed out loud when Gus said it in a Jamaican accent! lol. I didn't really care for the episode all that much actually but that part definitely stood out to me too!

And yes Michael Weston is amazing. Duh. I've noticed the last few episodes have all been really emotional for Michael. Almost as if he doesn't care about dying as long as he finds out who burned him first.