Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday at Even

I have a test tomorrow. In Spanish, again. I'm afraid of it.

How come parents don't stick with the rules they made for you? They tell you that you have to have your Christmas list in on time if you expect to get anything, and then they tell you that you have to have it in anyway, even if you don't really care, because they don't know what to get you. But when you tell them, what do they do!? They say things like, "I don't want anything. Really, don't worry about it." :P Hehe. (That was not to be read seriously, whatsoever.)

I can't express my happiness right now at not having to come back to school next semester. Don't get me wrong, school is good. I like it here. But I'm so sick of the school part of school right now. . . And the wind of Wisconsin. I love wind, but bitter cold wind that makes it so you can't see where you're going and whips the light, fluffy snow in your face so hard that it stings, that's not fun. I'll go back to Michigan, thank you very much. =) More snow, less cold, less wind. =D And trees!!! Michigan - the prefect mitten. Teehee.

Steph wants me to come for her recital next semester. I'd like to. In fact, I'd like to come back for a lot of things. Wear my jeans all around campus. Haha. ;) I doubt I would do that. I don't like sticking out. But anyway. I want to be here for the Great Lakes Music Festival, and the play, and Steph's recital, and the Baptist Fundamentalism Conference. Unfortunately, I have a bunch of debt and must get a job and work until it's all gone. Which is about six thousand dollars worth. . . . Pray I can get a better job than McDonald's, please? I don't want to go back there. . . Again. Also, it doesn't pay very well.

I can't seem to get it in my head that it's December and Christmas is coming. . . It felt like it when I was home, then I came back to school and it feels like February or something. . . I don't know. Not December though. Probably because I've never been away from home at this time. Just doesn't feel like Christmas. . . /shrug

No comments: