Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas

It is the 25th of December, 2008. It's Christmas Day. And yet, not Christmas for my family. We're weird like that. lol ;) Ours isn't for two days yet. Sometimes it comes early for us, but sometimes it comes later. This year was a later year.

I'm on "Christmas Break" but not really, since I'm not going back to school next semester. It's kind of sad. I'm going to miss people. A lot. I already do. But oh well. Plans are all good and nice, but when it comes down to doing them, something usually seems to get in the way. Like laziness. Or, lack of motivation. (Is that another way of saying lazy? /shrug) I want time off. I'm getting it, but I have this feeling I'm going to want more than I should and that's going to be bad, because I have no money and I'm not making any right now. I should get on that. Eventually.

I wished like 40 people Merry Christmas on Facebook after midnight last night. Hehe. It was fun. Got a little long, but it was still fun. It was kind of interesting how with most people, who I don't really know that well, I was all "Merry Christmas!!!" Lots of exclamation points and stuff, which is not how I am with people I trust or know very well. Hehe. And then with people I do, my tone (even in type you can tell) automatically changed. I found it interesting, but I'm probably boring anyone who might read this. Oh well.

Anyway, I shall be off. Merry Christmas. :) And in case I don't get around to posting again anytime soon, Happy New Year. :)

No comments: