Saturday, July 26, 2008

Family

I miss everybody who doesn't come to the regular gatherings anymore. I miss Uncle Phil and Aunt Amy and their kids. And where were Uncle Pete and Vanessa this year? What about Pete Jr. and family and all of Andy's? I miss the extra friends who used to come, like Carl. He was cool. It was nice to see Phil Lowe at the Fourth this year. We haven't had any non-related persons for a long time it seems.

My teeth hurt. But my feet are better! :) It did work, by the way. I went to sleep and woke up and tada! I'm healed. ;)

I wish I could write more consistantly. I probably could if I put more effort into developing an outline or something. Or at least having it set in my head. . . . That would probably be a big help, eh? Knowing where the story is going next. Hehehe.

I bought the other two books in the triology that Mike got me started on. The second book is basically split in half with two storylines and jumps back and forth. It's really hard to read because I love the one and don't care at all about the other. I think they're starting to converge a bit though, and that will be interesting. It's also weird because the second book is set about sixty years before the first book. Then the third one happens right after the first one. Anyway. This one has Thrawn in it. :D Woot! (No, Mom, that wasn't an owl sound. . . ) ;)

Marriage is the easy way out for me, I think. No wonder I want it.

No comments: