Thursday, November 1, 2007

About time

So I thought it was about time I posted again.

College plans are coming along. . . a little too fast than I'd like. But too slow for me to actually make it college. Which is kind of weird. I'm freaked. Yeah, I want to go. . . . But I'm still freaked. Crazy thing is, I'm pretty much completely sure I'm supposed to go next semster, which would normally make me pretty calm. And though I have peace about the decision, I'm so completely nervous. It's an odd mixture, let me tell you.

Manager Jen at work is funny. She's just. . . . funny. lol I like working with her. Billie can be that way too, but lately she's been way too stressed. I feel bad for her. . . . Maybe I should like. . . build her a cake or something. . . . Hm.

My brother is getting married. . . Which one you ask? I ask that too. ;) Probably both of 'em. . . . This is why I must go to college this semester. . . . . *sigh* I'm going to miss Mike sooooooooooooooooooo much. . . . Bleh. (Not that I won't miss the rest of you.) Growing up rots sometimes. lol

Phone is still awesome. Texting is fun. But dangerous because I have a very limited amount of texts. Hehe. Robin said she was going to call me this week. . . Hasn't yet. Hmmm. I mailed in the paperwork for a rebate a while ago, but haven't gotten any money back. . . . *shrug* I don't know what to do now.

So I got all gussied up for Halloween and no one was there to see me. . . . . I don't think a single guy worked that day. Not that I did it for them, but . . . . Yeah. A lady who comes through drive-through a lot told me my contacts were a lot better than my glasses. lol And then she was all disappointed that I wasn't wearing them today. I thought it was funny. Hehe. :)

In about five weeks, I'm putting in my two weeks. :D I'm SO excited about that. It'll be so cool! WEEEEE!!! I think Ryan was totally bummed when I told him I was going away to college. . . . I kinda felt bad. . . . Oh, well.

I don't want to go to bed because if I do, then tomorrow will come and I'll have to get ready for work and then work from 11:45 to 7:45. . . . . . Oy vey. . . . The thought of that is just depressing. . . Not going to think about it. . . Not going to think about it.

So my mom, the bestest Mom EVER! bought me a Gershwin CD once. Pretty much out of the blue. It was so cool. And then I left my car unlocked and it got stolen with my CD player. . . . And I was very, very sad because of all the CDs I had, THAT one actually meant something. And then my mom, my lovely mother, bought the same CD for me again. :) Because she's just that awesome.

Thank you, Mom. :) Oh, and dinner was delicious.

2 comments:

michael said...

So apparently, "my father was very concerned" (said my mother) about reading that you're hinting at my getting married sometime soon. I just want you to know, I went to bat for you with that Julius thing.

So, what do you think? About Tuesday, i mean. I don't know if certain other people will ever give her half the chance they gave... certain other persons. (cryptic, arent I? =D) We'll see, i guess. Anyway, you're like the main person I hope gets along with her.

Varda said...

lol We get along wonderfully. No worries there. =D Also, it was a joke, but honestly. . . . I sorta had this epiphany the other day. Everything suddenly became clear. It was amazing! (Was it Dana who had the epiphany? . . . . . I know Angel did. . . But I'm getting quotes from a different voice here. Anyway.) I'm sorry if it worried them. On the other hand. . . they'd better get used to the idea of you two, 'cause you know her best and you're convinced she's saved, and I haven't seen anything otherwise. Love thinketh no evil, right? :)