Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Horse Thieves and Computers

We're not Horse Thieves. We're Horse Thieeeves! Horses who steal things! *ehem*

You may all remember that I got robbed a little while back. I thought it'd be okay, since about half of them were on my computer and I could just buy some writable CDs and burn them. . . .

Not happening. My computer, the old thing that it is, has no CD burner. Grr? Yes. Grr. So now I spent fifteen bucks on stuff I can't use. My uncle once said that cars and computer were made for the tribluation. I'm not sure I completely agree with that, but they can sure cause a lot of trouble when they break. Or are robbed. . . Or just plain old.

I hope those thieves get caught. Not so much for my stuff. Just cause they need to get caught. It's just rude, getting into someone else's stuff and helping yourself. . . For shame.

Should I wear my contacts tomorrow? I don't know. . . . I'll think about it some more.

I wonder if Dad's computer has a burner. . . . But how do I transfer all the song files from my computer to his? Hmmm.

I suppose I could just be patient. . . . Or just forget burning them and have wasted my money. . . That's really not good though. . . . What I really should have done is checked to see before I went off buying things, eh? . . . . Hindsight. Don'tcha just love how clearly it shows your mistakes?

I'm cold. :D It's great. And my lips have been consistently chapped for like two weeks now. . . That is getting to be slightly annoying. But it keeps my lips a nice shade of red. :)

There are at least three guys at McDonald's who are at least a foot taller than me. I think it's funny how their waists are less than half a foot as high as my shoulder. . . . . . There had to be a less complicated way to put that, but it's hard to explain without visual aids. So deal with it! ;) lol

Anyway, that's all for tonight. Can you believe it? Two posts in. . . . . very few days. lol

No comments: