Sunday, November 25, 2007

Lazy Sunday

I want to go to the theatre. . . Why? I don't really know. It just sounds fun. I also want to go on a date. Coincidence? Probably not. Unfortunately, no one around to date. Bleh.

I love my phone. :) But it sure is costly. . . Oo, speaking of costs, I need to go spend money on gasoline. . . I seem to do that an awful lot.

I keep thinking that I should go shopping, but I seriously cannot come up with a reason to go walk around a store alone. There's not a store that carries white boots. . . It's a sad, sad world. lol

Yesterday, I went to work and it was great. Which is getting very rare. But anyway. We were rather slow and for the first three and a half hours, I got to do Front DT. :D I was so happy. Time flew faster than it has in a very long . . . time. It was great. And THEN! I was in the grill for lunch, which was really slow and short, weeeee!, and then I got to do a bunch of little things for Jen, and went back to the grill. :D Also, my work day ended an hour and fifteen minutes earlier than normal, which was just fine with me. My check had taken a hit anyway. Might as well get it all over with.

So I had been considering putting my two weeks in yesterday, but now I think I'll wait. The time off has rejuvinated me, if only somewhat. I think I can last for another month though. :) Thanks be to God for His unspeakable blessings.

There's this guy, a kid really, who thinks the Pope is a Christian. . . . He called the Pope, the POPE, my brother in Christ. It ticked me off a little. I had to take a deep breath and erase a lot of my written response (it was on the message boards) and rewrite it in a better way. Can someone like that be a Christian though? Should I take the approach that he's just ignorant? Because it doesn't really seem like it could be. . . . I don't think he is. The weird thing is, I've always wondered. Nothing he's said about God (even when it's in a "word of praise", so to speak) has seemed . . . . right. I don't know.

Is it just me or is it easier to know when something is wrong than to know when something is right?

Well, that's it for now. See you later.

No comments: