Saturday, August 16, 2014

Crying Babies

Having a baby changed a great deal for me about the way I saw children in general. Abortion became more than something I knew was wrong. It became something I cannot stand. 

Other things have changed too, and one of them is what I can watch on TV. 

I can't stand movies or shows with crying babies in them anymore. They always bothered me a little, but now I can't stand them. Because while everyone else is acting, the baby isn't. I don't know what goes on behind the scenes and I'm sure that their parents are somewhere nearby - at least, I sincerely hope so - but still. The baby is not acting. 

And that's part of my entertainment??? Violence didn't bother me in movies because it's not real. Nudity does because it is. 

And crying babies are really crying. 

No comments: