Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Oh snaps. . . . .

I just ate three strands of delicious red Twizzlers.
It's good to be home. :)

And I have a 100,000 candy bar waiting for me later. :) Ah, Fall Fest candy. A tradition I shall have to continue. I also have half a bag of pretzels from my gentleman admirer. He keeps me salty to make sure I don't get headaches. (I have a strange body.)

But anyway.
Here I am, sitting at my computer with less than six weeks until I get married. . . . . This is a new kind of bizarre. The rational, logical side of me says, "Well, duh, you're getting married. You've known that for at least eight months now. What's the big deal?" The more emotional, flighty, "eeeeeeeeeee!"ing side of me is less. . . stable. Haha. It is more freaking out. "What am I supposed to be doing? There's got to be something I need to do! I should be making lists! I should have every little detail planned out and ready to go as soon as it's needed! There's less than six weeks!!!!"

It talks in exclamation points at this time. Sometimes even caps, which gets tiresome and then I have to close it up in the back room. Most of the time it doesn't notice for a while and I get a nice break.

I really can't think of anything that MUST get done now. The only thing I can think to work on is the music selection, which I'm slightly putting off because. . . Well, because I have a hard time choosing. I like so many things and most of them are not particularly happy/wedding sounding. I tend to like the pieces that tug my heartstrings, not necessarily the ones that make me want to do a Snoopy Dance. (Although the latter most definitely has a place and a time.) Maybe I'll have Kristin play Linus and Lucy. . . . Haha. That would be amazing for the reception. . . . =)

But I digress.
Actually, it's my blog, I think I can ramble if I want to.
But I don't want to now.
Still digressing.

I'm getting married in less than six weeks. . . . I'm freaking out. =)

No comments: