Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

That was a squeal of excitement in case you weren't sure. =D I bought my ticket to California. =) Don't worry - I bought one to come home, too. lol It's exciting. After seven years, I finally get to meet Robin. . . lol ;) 'Bout time.

It's weird. . . Being twenty suddenly seems not that old. /shrug

But anyway. Here I am again at 2:30am. . . After lying in bed for nearly two hours without even getting tired, I've had enough. lol My dad told me this would happen. He said of sleeping in, "Enjoy it while it lasts!" Well, I did, but it didn't last very long. ;) lol

I don't know what to do. . . . I suppose I could clean my room a bit again. . . . It could use it. I need to dust. lol I hate dusting. . . . Maybe that'll be my task for tomorrow - clean room. I'll probably get sick of it before I get to the dusting part. lol That's what usually happens. ;)

I don't really have anything to blog about. . . . :P /shrug At least other people have started up again. :) Yay!

No comments: