Monday, April 7, 2008

April 7th, 2008

Today is my birthday. I'm nineteen years old. . . . I don't know what age I feel like. Maybe nineteen. Seems like yesterday that I was turning seventeen though. Not sure what happened to that 18th year. Same thing happened with 15. I was 14 and then I was 16. Wha? Oh well. Enough about that.

Thank you for texting, Mike.
Thank you for calling, Mom.
Thank you for calling, Dave.
Thank you for commenting on my paper, Dad. (Just saw that today.)

Today has been mostly uneventful, though oddly, I've been freezing most of the day and that's very unlike me. I think it's because my hair is up. . . . I have to have a paper written by Wednesday. It's only three pages though, so it shouldn't be difficult. It's on capital punishment, which we're generally not supposed to use, but because it's a civic discourse paper, we're allowed to. Ha. :)

I also have a presentation to do tomorrow. . . . I don't think it's going to be so bad, because there are only four of us in class, and the teacher is very laid back. Hopefully, my handout is good enough though. I wasn't sure how detailed to make it, so. . . . Oh well. Maybe I should email Miss Tschida about that. . . . Maybe I will. Probably wouldn't hurt. I ment to ask her about that today and completely forgot.

Something good that happened! I asked her about how I was supposed to memorize all these songs for the final and she explained a good way to do it, so whoohoo! :) It shouldn't be too hard. :) Just have to actually do it. If I start now though, I should have them all pretty well down by the time the final rolls around. It's only like. . . . two and a half weeks away. . . . That's a scary thought. . . . But three weeks from now. . . . Wait, I'll still be here. . . Three weeks from now, I'll be packing. :D I really hope I don't have to stay till Wednesday like the schedule says. . . . I want to be done on Monday. Phoo.

I am so cold. . . . Seriously. . . I'm only this cold when I'm sick or something. . . .

Steph's recital is tomorrow. It's exciting. :) I'm going to a play a week from Thursday. That's exciting too. With my roommate, but oh well. Wasn't like a guy was going to ask me. Hehe. They're all chicken. ;) Anyway. I hadn't written anything for a while, so now I have. All you guys need to update your blogs. Joe, Dave, Mike. Uncle Matt, at least, has a good excuse. I suppose Dave has somewhat of one, but not really. Maybe the week of the wedding, it'll count.


I've been wanting to play for a wedding for like ten years. . . . :D It's so cool. :)

No comments: