Sunday, March 2, 2008

Life is.

It is Sunday, the second of March. February has come and gone. Do you realize what this means? Five days till Spring Break. :D FIVE! That's it. Just five and then I will be home! One more week of classes, but wait! Tuesday classes are cancelled! Not that Tuesday is usually rough, but every little bit helps. :) Four more class days. Four. Aaaah. . . . Tis a kindly thought.

Being March also means Spring and with the weather we've had the past few days, it sure feels like it. It's warm out. I almost wrote "balmy", but then this dialogue of what "balmy" means went through my head. . . . I have you to blame for that, Mike. :P (Also that in two days I reread everything that I have that you've written. =D) But I've digressed.

Six hours yesterday of working on wedding invitations. . . I'm not going to do that for mine. . . . It was nice spending time with Dave and Kaylynn though. Karlene is kind of easy to mock sometimes. . . I never know if I should or not. I feel kind of bad if I do, 'cause I don't know how sensitive she is, but I feel bad if I don't because getting mocked is part of being accpeted in a group. At least in our family. Hah. :)

I miss the Mikes. . . . I miss everybody, but I miss Mike. Either one and both.

I should be working on my research paper, but I'm not. . . I'm writing a blog, because technically, I'm ahead. Even though, I'm going to be behind come Monday afternoon. Confusing, eh? Yeah, I don't know if I'm going to be able to write six pages on something I really couldn't care less about. . . . But we shall see.

Oh, yes, I was talking about weddings. So, I'm pretty sure my colors are going to be black, white and dark green. Or many shades of green, perhaps. We'll see. I like green. I considered blue, but I don't like green and blue, and I've had blue for too long. I'm babbling. My apologies.

I love the Library on Sunday afternoons. It's dead. :) I sat alone in SS this morning, semi-alone in church and alone for lunch. It really didn't bother me at all today. :) In fact, it was better than sitting with a bunch of girls. . . Lots better. . . Hehe.

I've started saying "out" and "about" and that kind of "ou" sound like Canadians. Comes from hanging out with Krystle. Hehe. She's cool. Her sister is here for a week. Oh, that reminds me of Nate. Nate is an army guy. Pretty nice, kinda funny, big flirt. It was announced on, I believe Thursday, that his dad was in critical condition in the hospital. I don't know him that well, but I was crying anyway. And all Thursday and Friday, I prayed for him and his family. We still haven't heard anything more about it. Krystle and he are really good friends and last I talked to her, she didn't know anything either. Anyway.

There's this guy that I saw for the first time last Sunday, and I could swear I know him from somewhere and I cannot for the life of me figure it out. Since then, I've seen him in chapel and church and the "Dining Commons." He kinda looks like Dracula without the vampirical teeth. His hair is dark and cut that way and he's pretty pale. . . Anyway. It's bothersome. I probably don't know him. He just looks really familiar. . . .

Five days. :)

Congratulations to Isaac and Tera! :) Happy Birthday, Sophia!

1 comment:

from lesa's desk said...

WOW, very well said. I am so pleased with you. I was just wondering if the words, "biblical" and "godly" are supposed to be capitalized.
Also, rules are good, but sometimes they become obsolete until someone like you questions their purpose and argues for their demise. Maybe they will change them because of your paper. But the important thing for us is to exhibit charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned (I Tim 1:5-9). Love you so much, Dad