Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday

It's Friday. Whoohoo! Weekend. . . Wait, that means homework. . . . Two weeks till Spring Break!!! Now that's good news. :D I've been counting down since the last week of January and now it's the third week of February. Interestingly, it's actually gone by at a pretty good pace. It's just stressful. Maybe stress makes time go faster. . . Either way. Two weeks till Spring Break. I'm so excited. :D I get to go home. . . . Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. . . .

Thank Yous:
Mike, for randomly calling me on Wednesday and cheering me up.

Dave, for coming to church and just being around.
Steph, for inviting me to hang out with you last night. Even if it was short.
Mom, for being so consistent in writing and letting me know what's going on. All the little things happening at home.
Dad, for the little encouraging notes you send and for helping me keep track of my finances.
Katie, Mom seems pretty happy, so good job. :)

I miss people at home. . . Church people. Family.

Well, it's been a mostly boring week. My piano lesson got cancelled yesterday so I only had one class. It was a short day. :)

No comments: