Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A dilemma

So my violin gives me a rash. Yeah. . . . I break out in hives all over my neck after playing it. Not good, to say the least. But not a big deal, if I can just remember to not let it touch my skin. :)

I don't know what to play. I never do, but now I have like three things I need to play for. Grr. And I don't know what to sing tomorrow. Maybe I still won't be feeling well enough. . . lol

I need to write an email, but I really don't feel like it. . . . . Oh well. Gotta do what ya gotta do.

I got a raise, so I'm now making as much as my brother who's been working at the same job for like half as long as I have. . . . Either he's really, really good, or his manager brags about him a lot more. Or worse, maybe I'm slacking. . . . :/

I think I'm going to get stuck in back DT a lot more now. . . which kind of rots. Cause Sara had to change her hours up. Grr. I like to be in grill.

I learned something new yesterday. Actually, yesterday was pretty much a great day. :D Yep. Great day, yesterday.

I want to go shopping. I don't often want to go shopping, but I do right now. Unfortunately, I'm tired and I don't really want to go shopping at this minute. I just want to buy stuff, not walk around looking for the stuff to buy. lol Maybe I'm confused.

Or maybe YOU'RE confused. *evil laugh*

I just remembered I need to write two emails. . . . *sigh, mutter, grumble* I think they can wait till after supper. Hah.

Dustin wants to go bowling again. . . lol Yeah, he was talking about it and telling me how he's going to be in two different leagues and wants to do it just for fun too. The scariest part was how excited he seemed. . . . Yeah. Bowling. . .

I need to dye my hair this weekend. People also need to come over this weekend. And next time Mike and I go somewhere with peoples from work, we need some new people. lol I guess that's it.

No comments: