Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Bleh

My feet hurt really badly. My boards are now dead. It's really hot out, my car needs gas (Dave. . . :P) and lastly, I haven't been able to talk to my friends for close to three weeks. Urgh.

On the upside, I don't have to work for a week, and we've got a road trip coming up. :D Weeeee! I'm told there will be cashews and juice boxes, so I'm excited. I really need to see about getting all the other days off that I'm going to need though. Like those three for the Bible-preservation conference, and then whenever my other two cousins are getting married. . . I wish I were going to school this year. . . Hmmm. More prayer.

I had to cut the schedule at work today. It's kind of fun. It makes me feel kind of nosy though. lol "Oh, that's what you're working, hmm? Interesting."

Telah rearranged the whole store so I could come home a little early today. She's cool that way. :D My ankle still looks weird. Hehe. But it's feeling a lot better, so that's good.

You know, things that happen to you are much less fun if you don't have anyone to tell them to. Yeah. . . . Wake up, Mike. ;)

Argh, my feet. . . Tis what happens when you have to stand on one foot all day. . . It gets tired four times as fast.

No comments: